Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2014 12:16:04 AM EDT
I have taken a lot shit from my friends about this car .

Things like asking me how much dick did I suck to putting a rainbow sticker on it.

Tonight tho takes the cake , they have given the car a name......,,,,cumdrop

Now when I look at it all I see is a cumdrop.  So so fucking wrong.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#1]
you can either get rid of it

or

slap as many gun related stickers you can find on it, and enjoy the mpg

ive seen a few in sacramento county that have a bunch of gun stickers or NRA stickers,  always makes me smile
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Start with one of these stickers just to get it all on the table at once:

here
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Cumdrop.................  

And in case you have a stuck throttle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c&index=40&list=FLaitBORhifMXVkFSEWfhTPg
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll continue to drive it but now I'm that guy
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I have not one but two Priuses. They can call me whatever the F they want. The money being saved on gas is obscene.

Whoever is calling you names from their 10 MPG vehicle is taking it in the A at the pump every couple days by the oil companies. Judging by that sort of frequency, they must be enjoying it too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cumdrop.................  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c&index=40&list=FLaitBORhifMXVkFSEWfhTPg
View Quote

Lmfao that vid is great.  

I get 48 mpg at 80 mph,   I had this thing at  hundo a few times.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lmfao that vid is great.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cumdrop.................  

Lmfao that vid is great.  

Yeah, but do you get 40 F Bombs per gallon?????
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cumdrop.................  

Lmfao that vid is great.  

Lol yes
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 4:22:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quoted:
ive seen a few in sacramento county that have a bunch of gun stickers or NRA stickers,  always makes me smile
View Quote

I've yet to see a Prius with a gun sticker in Sac. They are covered in peace, Obama, and coexist stickers. And I don't think the OP can put any gun stickers on his car. It's a company car, and BM works where guns are icky.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've yet to see a Prius with a gun sticker in Sac. They are covered in peace, Obama, and coexist stickers. And I don't think the OP can put any gun stickers on his car. It's a company car, and BM works where guns are icky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I did put a magpul stick on the lift gate but that's all I'm allowed to do.  

I work in Contra costa so guns aren't to icky.  

I just live in ickyville
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should keep a selection of gun stickers to sneak onto those cars amongst the other stickers!

Tom
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the f-shack.

Love,
Dirty Mike and The Boys
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Repace drive train and batteries with a 454 with some downdraft carbs, a turbo 350 transmission and a Ford 9 inch rear end. then call it what ever you want.  Beast come to mind.

ETA: At least you don't need to smog it since its a Prius even after you change the set up. fucking can stag laws can suck it
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Repace drive train and batteries with a 454 with some downdraft carbs, a turbo 350 transmission and a Ford 9 inch rear end. then call it what ever you want.  Beast come to mind.

ETA: At least you don't need to smog it since its a Prius even after you change the set up. fucking can stag laws can suck it
View Quote

I would love to see a coal rolling brodozing prius.

Hate those damn things.    Saw a "stretch" 6 door prius conversion in town the other day.   Half again more gay than any other prius on the road.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't care if the electric fruit car gets 150mph, would never be caught sitting in one.  

You bought one and cum on ar15.com for sympathy.  Even the Toyota symbol looks like a dick and balls.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't care if the electric fruit car gets 150mph, would never be caught sitting in one.  

You bought one and cum on ar15.com for sympathy.  Even the Toyota symbol looks like a dick and balls.
View Quote

I didnt come on arf for sympathy , I told the story because it funny .

But hey thanks for playing
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

To someone who has a dick and balls dangling in their face all the time, eveything must look like a dick and balls....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top