Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2014 6:51:49 PM EDT
Notice I didnt say old .

Woke up last week with my right hip on fire do to a knee injury from 3 gun (tore my ACL)

Went to see my doc and got adjusted , this morning the knee was on lockdown .

Back is killing me and my 3 time repaired shoulder is out again.  Fuuuuuuuuuk

Time to pound a redbull and Motrin and get back to work.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you stretch? I had a few surgeries in HS and in my mid 20's they came back to haunt me. Stretching more and using low resistant bands made all of the difference in the world. Oh and foam rollers don't hurt either, well actually they do but in a good way!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you stretch? I had a few surgeries in HS and in my mid 20's they came back to haunt me. Stretching more and using low resistant bands made all of the difference in the world. Oh and foam rollers don't hurt either, well actually they do but in a good way!
View Quote

I do stretch and I do have the foam thing.  It's the knee fucking everything up and some old injuries.  

I thought about yoga but the thought of all the old ladies letting their junk hang out is a little much for me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I do stretch and I do have the foam thing.  It's the knee fucking everything up and some old injuries.  

I thought about yoga but the thought of all the old ladies letting their junk hang out is a little much for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, they recommended yoga to me and I just can't bring myself to do it.

I had knee surgery as well and one thing I also take that helps for me is Sam-E, Link, and after taking it for a few months it started making a noticeable difference. The main thing being my knees stopped popping when ever I squatted. Tried the glucosamine chondroitin and it didn't do a thing for me. oh and another plus of the Sam-E is its a mood booster, so people piss me off less which my SO says is a plus. It is kinda pricey, but Costco usually runs it for 10 bucks off so I just stock up when they do.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha I have some just never remember to take it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Getting old ain't for sissies.

The Navy left me more aches and pain below my waist then I have bones to put them in.
View Quote

That's what you get for lovin unclean women
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well worth it.

I made three WestPacs before AIDS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting old ain't for sissies.

The Navy left me more aches and pain below my waist then I have bones to put them in.

That's what you get for lovin unclean women

Well worth it.

I made three WestPacs before AIDS.

LBFM fTW X2
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#9]
best way to get ride of all those pains IS not to get older than 17
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
2 Back Surgeries,
1 knee laproscopic
Same knee now bone to bone after reinjury only about 4 months after cut,
1(thank God) liver transplant, but need another, stage 4 cirrohsis from Hep C.
(Just did another treatment with the latest and greatest but live was already a piece of leather again,) Phuck!!
Not even going to try and explain this one but had an SMA, and it took the dickwads 5 days to find out what it was.
Same thing that got John Ritter... I was told that they only find these during an autopsy.
Back to the knee, bone on bone but now they won't cut me because it now has to be complete R&R no more laproscopic shit.
Shit might as well thro in the hernia at my naval too... and they won't push that back in the close it up as due to the liver's
condition...
Pre-estate sale in the works...
Price for burning the candle at both ends (from the middle out)
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
2 Back Surgeries,
1 knee laproscopic
Same knee now bone to bone after reinjury only about 4 months after cut,
1(thank God) liver transplant, but need another, stage 4 cirrohsis from Hep C.
(Just did another treatment with the latest and greatest but live was already a piece of leather again,) Phuck!!
Not even going to try and explain this one but had an SMA, and it took the dickwads 5 days to find out what it was.
Same thing that got John Ritter... I was told that they only find these during an autopsy.
Back to the knee, bone on bone but now they won't cut me because it now has to be complete R&R no more laproscopic shit.
Shit might as well thro in the hernia at my naval too... and they won't push that back in the close it up as due to the liver's
condition...
Pre-estate sale in the works...
Price for burning the candle at both ends (from the middle out)
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Viirus going around nasal congestion, sciatica kicking in, hip pain radiating down the leg.

And to top it off, got a MOHS today just below my lower eyelid.  45 minutes of stitching.  I think he intends to enter my cheek in the County Fair Crafts section for embroidery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top