Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2014 6:07:37 PM EDT
I'm sure the mods will lock this up if they aren't ok with it. I'm not really looking to advertise here on the site, but I like working with like minded folks.

I'd like to offer my fellow arf-commers discounts at my shop.  I'm thinking like 20% off labor.  We're in the SF bay area.  

Shoot me a PM or email and we can discuss: [email protected]
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
It probably does not comply with the Agreement but it's a good idea.

Have you posted it in the >General>General Interests>Cars & Bikes Forum?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I can vouch For CIE, he has kept my wife's 10 year old BMW running like new.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:34:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It probably does not comply with the Agreement but it's a good idea.

Have you posted it in the >General>General Interests>Cars & Bikes Forum?
View Quote

Maybe I'll try that. I'm not trying to blanket all of Arf, but I wanted to offer something up for our local posters. I always like referrals to like minded business owners. Kind of a "looking out for our own" thing...

Anyway, if anybody has car related questions, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to give free, un-biased, advise.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Not in SF but that's really pretty generous of you. Auto repaIr is some hefty coin nowadays.Thanks a lot man!
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, no problem..... I give discounts to people that find me on Yelp, etc.... I'd much rather give some discounts to people that I've got something in common with.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you specialize in any type of vehicle or just general repair?  I don't live there local but I have friends that do and I would love to pass your shops name around.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:12:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Tagged

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top