Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 6:07:14 PM EDT
I live in Sacramento and I'm building my 1st AR and looking for training. Intrested in doing run and guns and practical shooting. Before anyone says "join the military" I applied but got disqualified for tattoos I got when I was in High School. Looking for applicable civilian training for HD and SHTF scenerios. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I would check out Sac Valley for classes. I quick internet search showed up Gray Ops out of Sac Valley, http://www.gofast1.com/carbinecourses.php
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#2]
LMS Defense. They are good guys to train with.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I like Weapobs Trainibg School, but that's a drive for you....in Jamestown.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:05:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I live in Sacramento and I'm building my 1st AR and looking for training. Intrested in doing run and guns and practical shooting. Before anyone says "join the military" I applied but got disqualified for tattoos I got when I was in High School. Looking for applicable civilian training for HD and SHTF scenerios. Thank you.
View Quote

i really enjoyed classes ive taken with http://www.lfiguns.com/. classes ive done have been out at sac valley, its a very safe yet fun course, however if some foul language offends you it might not be the best place for you. hes a very personable instructor who works with a few other guys, greatly improved my handgun accuracy with just a few pointers. ive taken his carbine class as well as his ccw class, i plan on taking more from him in the future.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#5]
CQB City in Stockton offers classes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top