Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 8:32:22 AM EDT
Gents,
I've been looking for a knife that's out of production and a guy has one listed on craigslist in San Diego, but he's inflexible and refuses to entertain the idea of selling it to me on eBay or any other auction site with buyer protection. I'm in NC and don't want to send $$$ to a craigs-lister.

For anyone who's willing, I'll pay you the price of the knife plus $50 if you can purchase it from him and mail it to me in NC.  Plus, don't let him know you're buying for someone else, he's a first class Smart Alec and the less he knows the better.

If you're interested IM me for the link to the listing.  Team Members preferred over non-Team members.

If you're game I can send the funds via Paypal.  I've been a member here for 10 years and I'm not about to start screwing people over a silly knife.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Update

A team member has texted the guy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to pick it up today. No over watch.  No backup. I will take pics. But that's ok I look scary and creepy in person.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Ok. I have it. Met the hipster dude at a Starbucks at the train station.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You rock evilyoda.  

IM me your e-mail address and I'll send the money your way via paypal.  Or I can do USPS MO if you prefer.  Whatever suits you man.

I know this isn't an Equipment Exchange thread, but I think it qualifies for some feedback, just my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top