Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2014 10:00:18 PM EDT
Can anyone give me the low down? Are their jsut as many rules for military PCSing in with firearms or do they let us keep them if already regisered in another state and moving to Cali? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! aaaand WOW thats a lot to sort through and i thought Hawaii was bad hahaha maybe i should buy up all the guns i can before coming seems like might be easier than getting them after i get there
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:07:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Pistols yes.  

Rifles that are agin the law cain't be brought in if you can't get the Mil exemption.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pistols yes.  

Rifles that are agin the law cain't be brought in if you can't get the Mil exemption.
View Quote

Im not following..... you mean worth grabbing more handguns but regardless being military i wont be able bring AWs in??
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I just made my stuff all legal. Put a bullet button on my AR and my M1A (I have it in a SAGE stock with pistol grip, collapsible buttstock, etc). I bought a couple 10rnd mags for everything (AR, M1A, Springfield XD) and that way I don't have to worry, I'm legal with everything. When I leave this state, I can revert it all back to normal.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Im not following..... you mean worth grabbing more handguns but regardless being military i wont be able bring AWs in??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pistols yes.  

A person moving in to the state is not banned from bringing in off-list pistols, only pistols that can be classed as AWs.  Personal use off-list pistols are gtg, bringing them in to re-sell is probably importing for sale and could get you in trouble.  Forget high cap magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top