Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2014 4:27:35 PM EDT
So Palmetto State Armory has Ruger LC9s on sale for $299 with integrated laser. Can we still get them here, or did they officially drop off the list?

If it is off the list, I dont suppose I could buy one off my friend via a face to face transfer in Washington either correct?

I moved to CA a few years ago to do contract work for DoN and plan on moving back to WA when my companies contract is up in 2016.
I do have a valid WA state drivers license as I still have bills going to my parents house
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So Palmetto State Armory has Ruger LC9s on sale for $299 with integrated laser. Can we still get them here, or did they officially drop off the list?

If it is off the list, I dont suppose I could buy one off my friend via a face to face transfer in Washington either correct?

I moved to CA a few years ago to do contract work for DoN and plan on moving back to WA when my companies contract is up in 2016.

I do have a valid WA state drivers license as I still have bills going to my parents house
View Quote

If you can find a FFL that will SSE it, you get it. That said, I don't think Palmetto ships pistols to California.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup good luck getting palmetto to ship pistols to CA
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, that sucks.

I wonder if firearms manufaturers will just stop selling to CA, it seems it only hurts the common man.

Can LEO still purchase off list pistols?

I bought my AR upper from Palmetto a few years ago, I was hoping to give them some more business.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yes
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yes

They are civilians no different than non-LEO ...
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll agree that retired LEO's are civilians....the active ones who are paid to do the job, sworn to protect the community they serve

and held to a higher standard need the necessary tools to do the job.  So your comment of LEO's are like any non LEO's really has no merit.

Sorry to be off topic OP
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:32:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Paul. Are you saying it would not be legal to buy one via a face to face transfer in WA?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top