Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2014 1:37:22 PM EDT
I just got an NRA email for California voters that I'm sure many of you did as well. I finally changed to a vote by mail ballot and probably won't be getting my cool "I voted" sticker anymore. But at least I don't have to drive there anymore.

As a courtesy to the new voters on this forum I will post the contents of the NRA email. By the way if you are a newly registering voter then the link below will not only register you but also has the option for vote by mail as well.

The general election on November 4 is less than a month away and California CANNOT afford to have any more anti-gun state legislators elected into office. 

Never miss another election again with California’s new voter registration technologies and permanent vote by-mail balloting!  The power to win elections is in your hands.

Before you vote, whether by Vote-by-Mail or at the polls on Election Day,November 4, 2014, go to the NRA website and review NRA-PVF's grades and endorsements in all of the races in which you are eligible to vote.

Go here:    https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/california/

Or to print out a complete copy of all races go here:  

http://cms.nraila.org/media/13466353/california_2014.pdf

Many Californians who believe in the right to keep and bear arms mistakenly believe that their vote won’t make a difference.  They are wrong!  Becoming a permanent vote by-mail voter helps increase voter turnout significantly enough to swing elections!  If every single gun owner and believer in the right to keep and bear arms registered to vote and always voted by mail, we could turn back the onslaught of gun bans coming from state and local politicians in California.

If you are not a registered voter, please Click here.  After you register to vote, you can become a permanent vote by-mail voter at www.sos.ca.gov/elections/vote-by-mail/pdf/fill-in-vote-by-mail-app-instruct.pdf.

If you are already registered to vote and would like to use the convenience of voting by mail, please Click here.

The last day to register to vote in the 2014 general election is October 20

The last day to apply to vote by mail is October 28.

Register to vote now and help the Second Amendment in California!  California is living proof of the truth of the slippery slope of ever-expanding gun bans.  But if every gun owner and Second Amendment supporter voted in every election, the tide would be turned!  Help make it happen – Register to Vote Today!

Don’t wait to the last day to exercise your important right to vote, because our right to vote is what is needed to save our right to keep and bear arms!

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...and debated to skip this election as a waste of a $0.44 stamp.
View Quote

Showing your age Paul. It's $0.49 now.

And the ballots are heavy enough that they are $0.70.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top