Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2014 8:43:16 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'd like to order some PSA lowers. Anybody good locally that'll receive and transfer for me?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
AAA in Vallejo is fair.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:23:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Roger's Relics in Santa Clara.  Can't say enough good things about this couple.  They run there business from there home.  Charge VERY LOW rates, extremely friendly.  I used them once for my lowers and now a customer for life.

Jason
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I'd like to order some PSA lowers. Anybody good locally that'll receive and transfer for me?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
aaa Vallejo+1
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're in the South Bay, San Jose gun trader and mount pleasant arms are great.

If you are on the peninsula, Brian Nussbaum Company is great too.

North bay and east bay I haven't used and ffl' so I don't want to recommend any of them.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Roger's Relics in Santa Clara
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
What no one has mentioned here is how much the FFL is going to charge besides the DROS. the cost could be as high
as $125 per lower. That would be my main concern if bringing in multiple lowers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Mount Pleasant Arms

Peter at mparms in San Jose is the very best FFL and an outstanding Gentleman.

People from North, South and all points in CA, travel long distances just to be here. First rate service and great prices!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:53:59 AM EDT
[#9]
+1 for Peter at MPA, I asked him all sorts of question when I was just getting into guns and he answered every one of them clearly, I transferred my JD lower through him and he is a great guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top