Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2014 9:44:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess that's why we drove home with tent trailer from Pt.Mugu to the OC on 1 via Malibu today.  Left at noon.  Thought it wouldn't be too bad.

Depends on how you define "too bad."  If 101 isn't fouled up that or 118 will be the preferred route.

The most popular or at least most sold color on Tahoes and maybe subs back in the early to mid 2000's was a "silver birch(?)" a warmish brownish silver color.  Like mine.

That's going to make a visual search a challenge, there are a lot of those out there.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Awww...I just missed  you.  Just finished a week of contract work in Point Mugu.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably stolen.

My sister's SUV was stolen from her driveway in San Bernardino County and used in three drive-bys in Vegas about 10 years ago. Cholos said my BIL let them use the truck so Deputies showed up to arrest him. They too a look at his house and realized he wasn't involved and let him go (million dollar house, business owner, etc).

He was subpoenaed to testify, they flew him to Vegas a couple of times. They ended up having to put a security system on the house for fear of retribution but luckily nothing happened.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awww...I just missed  you.  Just finished a week of contract work in Point Mugu.  
View Quote

I hope you enjoyed the mosquitoes as much as we did.

The recreation beach got hammered Saturday night.  Wave run-out was all the way to the sea wall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top