Ebola strikes again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Boo SF!

Ebola strikes again

...and infected the 9ers! Awesome game !!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been a 49ers fan since the early 80's.  This shit is really hard to watch.  There are some very talented individuals on the payroll.  The 'team' looks line crap.  I know a few highschool teams that kick the crap out of them.  I actually turned off the Denver game tonight.  They aren't down to Raider level but they are not far away.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Mile high salute to the Broncos for putting an ass whopping on the whiners
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah it was bad , so bad I turned it off and back on then off again  .  

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:04:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boo SF!

Ebola strikes again

That game was like some of your post - absolute failures.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:17:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boo SF!

Ebola strikes again

Yes, yes the niners are...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boo SF!

Ebola strikes again

3-3 is not but 0-6 is.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder what high school or junior college Harbaugh will be coaching at next year?

Tom
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder what high school or junior college Harbaugh will be coaching at next year?

Tom
View Quote

The Raiders
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Raiders
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tom

The Raiders

That made me laugh out loud. Good one!

Tom
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
3-3 is not but 0-6 is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ebola strikes again

3-3 is not but 0-6 is.

3-3 is a failure for most of the over-ego'd winer fans that I know...

...and yes 0-6 (0-7 now) is a failure, assuming you were referring to the Raiders.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:13:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Half of the 9ers starting defense was out, even if they had all of them I doubt the 9ers would have made a game of it, even the best team in football (not my words) the San Diego Charges couldn't come close. The 9ers just need to get healthy and make the playoffs.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Almost game time.....Say it bm3!
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]
The rams are in town thinking they almost beat us last time.

NINERS coming off a by looking for redemption.  

Should be a blood bath.  

Go NINERS.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Great goal line defense ! Rams put it to the whiners big time, Kapersac blows it again. Great Game  
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Trust me when I say Kap looks just as bad at the game than he does on tv.

Receivers open down field he doesn't see , wide open running lanes he for some reason can't get in .

8 sacks of a QB who is suppose to be super mobil ?  

I miss Alex Smith.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Awesome game ...

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Well the usual suspects show up again to put in their worthless 2 cents on the 9ers season.  So be it.   9ers offense

blows alright.  Will they make the playoffs?  Not if the man child behind center continues to play like he's playing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well the usual suspects show up again to put in their worthless 2 cents on the 9ers season.  So be it.   9ers offense

blows alright.  Will they make the playoffs?  Not if the man child behind center continues to play like he's playing.
View Quote

Now I'm admittedly not a 49ers fan, but you can't put all that on your QB. Who is calling plays for you guys? Did Frank Gore die during the 4th quarter? Yeah, Kaepernick hasn't looked good this season, but he isn't getting much of a chance. 4th and inches for the game and they try to get him across the goal line, with a rookie center. Terrible play-calling.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Now I'm admittedly not a 49ers fan, but you can't put all that on your QB. Who is calling plays for you guys? Did Frank Gore die during the 4th quarter? Yeah, Kaepernick hasn't looked good this season, but he isn't getting much of a chance. 4th and inches for the game and they try to get him across the goal line, with a rookie center. Terrible play-calling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True but  it looks like the play calling is being dumbed down for Kap.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see it as the opposite. They've put him in an offense that doesn't highlight his skills. He's the best runner at his position in the league yet at no point yesterday did I see any plays that gave him a good opportunity to use his legs. He's not a dive through the pile QB, that's why you have a guy like Frank Gore. But, as I already said, they never gave him a chance with the game on the line. Kap is having issues this year, some of which are beyond his control. I just don't think your offensive coordinator is giving your team the best chance to win right now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I see it as the opposite. They've put him in an offense that doesn't highlight his skills. He's the best runner at his position in the league yet at no point yesterday did I see any plays that gave him a good opportunity to use his legs. He's not a dive through the pile QB, that's why you have a guy like Frank Gore. But, as I already said, they never gave him a chance with the game on the line. Kap is having issues this year, some of which are beyond his control. I just don't think your offensive coordinator is giving your team the best chance to win right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at the game yesterday 45 yard line 25 seats up  and I can tell you he had huge running lanes .  I'm not sure why he's not running

Coach does run a very complex offence for sure and I think Kap is having a hard time grasping it.  

NINERS have to go 7/1 to make the playoffs.  I don't see it.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:57:28 PM EDT
[#28]
It looks to me like he's been told he needs to be a pocket passer. He's clearly not that kind of QB. The offense may be complex, but it can't have changed that much since last year or the season before that. It looks like they're trying to get him to be a player he's not and never will be.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It looks to me like he's been told he needs to be a pocket passer. He's clearly not that kind of QB. The offense may be complex, but it can't have changed that much since last year or the season before that. It looks like they're trying to get him to be a player he's not and never will be.
View Quote

I can agree with that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

C'mon Francis it's just friendly sports rivalry no need to get your panties all waded up. The whiners play calling sucked and they still hung in there. They should have beat the rams by 2 touchdowns, but I'm glad they didn't
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:03:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Copy that.....Niners are in big trouble this season to your delight....but I just love how well your Dodgers performed in the post season
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Early game today against the Saints  

Anyone's game , Go NINERS.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#33]
They play better away from Levi field...Go Niners!
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#34]
A win is a win , only 6 to go.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A win is a win , only 6 to go.
View Quote

That was pay back for the sack on queen Brees that should have happened last year and probably cost the 9ers a trip to the SB..

No much matters, the NFL doesn't want the 9ers in the SB this year.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#36]
NINERS play the Gmen today , should be a win

Go NINERS
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#37]
NINERS back it it .

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Nice!  5 INT's served up by little Manning.....thank you very much. Coupled by the Seachickens taking it on the chin by Alex and Co.

It's a race for the wildcard now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#39]
NINERS play the redskins today , RG3 looking for redemption but will get picked apart  by the NINERS D .

A Smith is back and will be very disruptive.  I look foward to a win on the back of the D.

Go NINERS
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#40]
5 sacks on RG3.   Foreskins aren't going anywhere.  Now the schedule gets interesting.  Shehawks will be at Levi field on Turkey Day.

9ers rank last in the NFL on points scored in the 4th QT.  Plain and simple....Offense has to step up if they want to make the playoffs.

Go Niners!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#41]
T day football and a 4 day weekend , what could be better ?

Lions , Dallas and the chickens fall today.  

It's gonna be a barn burner boys.

Go NINERS.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Looks like that bus ride to Oak Town can't come quick enough.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Man child Kap stinks it up at Levi field.  No offense and the Seachickens cruise on by......

Zack Thomas aka Chris Borland continues to play at a high level.  7-5 and the postseason slipping away.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:42:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Looks like that bus ride to Oak Town can come quick enough.
View Quote

The way the 49ers played today I wouldn't be so sure they can even beat the raiders.  Time to find a new QB?  A new head coach?  Both?  They have a lot of talented players but as a team they totally suck.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:19:30 AM EDT
[#45]
</img />

The only player Kap could connect with
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#46]

That's a great shot  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#47]
True dat. That shot is from a different Hawks/9ers game with the same results.....Hawks wearing away jerseys yesterday.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Twice he threw a pass to Sherman. Fucking unreal.

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Battle of the bay today.  

Raiders looking for a second win

Coach will be scouting his new team .

Kap will suck again.  D will be strong

Go NINERS ?
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#50]
For fuck sakes kappersuck

Does he even football ?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top