Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2014 9:25:04 AM EDT
……… that thinks this stupid bullet button is just dangerous.

The only thing I see it doing is making it hard  (for the lazy) to unload you're weapon.
There’s got to be more loaded AR's sitting around for kids to pickup and start playing with than ever.

That’s all
(probably a subject repost … so shoot me im new )
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't even bring up this subject as it will just get BB's banned too. CA politics is just plain retarded no helping it
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]
yes it is beyond stupid and fuck every last one of those cunts in sacramento. they do not give two shits about safety PERIOD. since the SSE bill just passed i hope the courts come and declare that all of our BS laws are unconstitutional and we can finally have some decent options.  the whole DOJ roster thing is such a crock of shit i cant even begin to rant without putting myself in a bad mood so FUCK sacramento, obama and the rest of the non constitution loving fucks, fuck them all.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Sucks but it is better than nothing…wayyy better than the old alternatives we used to have. DPMS one shot lower, anyone?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Pain in the ass when coyote hunting where your hopping in and out of the truck every 10 minutes. Then when its time to go back to the truck you got to cycle a bullet through or find a stick( too bad keys are too large to use). And as "bullet" is in the name, the first thing that you think to use is a bullet. If you have an unloaded weapon and a loaded magazine with nothing else in your hand to use , you have to camber a round making a safe/unloaded weapon now loaded and waiting for an accident to happen. But as another has already stated better than other solutions to the law.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pain in the ass when coyote hunting where your hopping in and out of the truck every 10 minutes. Then when its time to go back to the truck you got to cycle a bullet through or find a stick( too bad keys are too large to use). And as "bullet" is in the name, the first thing that you think to use is a bullet. If you have an unloaded weapon and a loaded magazine with nothing else in your hand to use , you have to camber a round making a safe/unloaded weapon now loaded and waiting for an accident to happen. But as another has already stated better than other solutions to the law.
View Quote

Of course you have an unloaded weapon in your vehicle.  Why would it be any other way?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top