Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2014 5:00:02 PM EDT
Out in San Francisco for a conference, great place to visit - lots of good food, craft beer, and some really friendly people. Always a good time.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Out in San Francisco for a conference, great place to visit - lots of good food, craft beer, and some really friendly people. Always a good time.
View Quote

Went to Houston 2 years back. Shot a suppressed fn 45 tactical at a range near the airport. Best money I ever spent.

So thank you sir.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you come back give me a bell, Central Texas (Temple) - got some land w/ a range, and some suppressed toys
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on back now, ya hear?
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
And I bet yer friends back home were afeered you wuz gonna git kidnapped by the gays and  and and GASP "manhandled" by the denizens of Baghdad by the Bay.  

I hope none of you are too disappointed about that.  Think of all the scary campfire stories you missed out on.

Glad you had fun.  It really is a fun city to visit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 4:49:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm really glad you had a good time!

San Francisco gets a bad rap for all the homosexual crap, but it's truly one of the prettiest cities I've ever visited...and this comes from a guy that hates cities.
I've never gone to San Francisco and NOT had a good time.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Last day here, sitting in 21st Amendment having a pint and people watching. Haven't caught the ghey, won't be trading my truck in for a Prius, safe to say I will continue with my gun hobbies. Can't believe the internet lied to me, haven't seen anything I don't see in Austin.(not my first trip out here)  Lots of super nice people, easy to see why it would be hard to leave. Another enjoyable visit.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, man! And next time you head this way let us know so we can hassle you while you're here
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Just to clarify, that's 'good ole boy hassle', right not "Folsom Street" hassle.... Just kidding - had to, shit I'm from Texas - you expected it
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:59:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Glad to hear you had a good time.  Yeah SF does get a bad rap no thanks to it's politicians and certain groups of people.  We've gone there several times already.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks and come again!
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#12]
When visiting Ca you are required to take a tard family back with you.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When visiting Ca you are required to take a tard family back with you.
View Quote

Missed that memo, will keep in mind for future visits - do visitors pick, or are they issued? Also, if I can provide proof of CA immigrant families back home, can this requirement be waived due to constructive (destructive?) credit?
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Glad you had a good time and actually admitted to it … its rare to see a Texan say something good about Ca … let alone SF

Me (130 miles away from SF)
In 54 years I can count on one hand the times I’ve been there

Yes on the take a tard back …. very important
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top