Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 9:11:11 AM EDT
My wife was on a panel with a colleague of ours at ComicCon 2012 in San Diego.

Due to scheduling/travel conflicts, I was unable to tag along.

This year, they were invited to be on a panel at WonderCon 2014 in Anaheim, and I'll be damned if I was going to miss this one.

I've been to plenty of other states for business and/or pleasure, but have not yet had the pleasure of making it out to California.

I rectify that today.  

ETA: Also, I'm currently reading through the tacked threads, but I'm assuming my cheapie, throw-away Gerber Vallotton Assisted-Open Knives (22-41528) are a no-go?

Unless I hear something before we leave the house, I'll just leave 'em at home and pick up something when we land.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My wife was on a panel with a colleague of ours at ComicCon 2012 in San Diego.

Due to scheduling/travel conflicts, I was unable to tag along.

This year, they were invited to be on a panel at WonderCon 2014 in Anaheim, and I'll be damned if I was going to miss this one.

I've been to plenty of other states for business and/or pleasure, but have not yet had the pleasure of making it out to California.

I rectify that today.  

ETA: Also, I'm currently reading through the tacked threads, but I'm assuming my cheapie, throw-away Gerber Vallotton Assisted-Open Knives (22-41528) are a no-go?

Unless I hear something before we leave the house, I'll just leave 'em at home and pick up something when we land.
View Quote

Our knife laws here are pretty good compared to the gun laws, your knife should be GTG if I'm not mistaken
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't find anything that says you would have an issue with your knife. I bought, and carry a spring-assisted knife pretty much daily, in CA.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If this is current, it can't longer than 2".

Link

This website seems to support that too, all the knives are 2" or less.

California legal automatic knives

ETA: 2" limit is for switchblades, not assisted-opening blades.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top