Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2012 7:14:54 PM EDT
I have SA BP 762x51 and I sold it to a guy on EE. I want to sell to him but I want to make sure it is legal to send to your state?

Any info would be helpful
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have SA BP 762x51 and I sold it to a guy on EE. I want to sell to him but I want to make sure it is legal to send to your state?

Any info would be helpful

Restrictions are for armor piercing and tracer ammo. Regular ammo, FMJ, hunting ammo, xm855 are all fine.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Send it! Some online retailers won't ship to certain California counties but they're just dumb a-holes. Some places will. When I find a deal I can't resist I just have it sent to my friend in the next county. Rest assured Marinites you're still just as safe.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The buyer pointed me to the cheaper then dirt website and I went under federal 308 win ammo. Similar to the south african. 147 fmj lead core and the site said put in your area and see if we can ship to you. I did and it said yes.

I am also getting an ammo statement with drivers license.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
i'ts free to go.
Don't know why you need a DL copy. Not like you're selling a firearm.....
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus...I edited the fuck out of my reply.  I shouldn't let it get to me, I've been jumping through hoops to do just about everything shooting or gun related for fucking years.
And Cheaper Than Dirt's shipping restriction gizmo is quite often incorrect. As are most places that freak out about restrictions. They tend to be way more restrictive than the actual state.

Link Posted: 12/11/2012 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#6]
For proof of age.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top