Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2017 10:46:24 PM EDT
Is there a range in Jacksonville which offers rentals? +1 for suppressor rental. +10 for select fire or FA rental.

TIA
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd
On Target in Orange Park does suppressors. I don't believe GG does.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thx!
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
OT is the bomb! +11 @JaxShooter
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My joy above was premature. I perused their website and it confirmed your info, but ...

It is not possible to rent a weapon unless you bring in a weapon.

What. The. Fk?!?!?   If I already have a weapon, why do I want to rent one????

I am willing - eager, actually - to spend an obscene amount of money renting suppressed, automatic fun.

But I'm a business traveler who commutes via plane. I can't tote my weapon for a week just to go play for an hour.

Anyone know of another option with less odd rules?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
most ranges require you to have your own weapon because of people going in and renting a weapon to commit suicide with. Its not as uncommon as you think. A lot of ranges will also rent weapons to you if you are not alone. So bringing a friend may work as well.

Another idea would be to ask if any arfcommers would like to go with you. Probably find some people with some cool guns willing to show up if you pay for the ammo you shoot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
most ranges require you to have your own weapon because of people going in and renting a weapon to commit suicide with. Its not as uncommon as you think. A lot of ranges will also rent weapons to you if you are not alone. So bringing a friend may work as well.

Another idea would be to ask if any arfcommers would like to go with you. Probably find some people with some cool guns willing to show up if you pay for the ammo you shoot.
View Quote
Ah ... still odd, but not uncommon ;)

Good idea. I'll post an invite after I lock down my calendar
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, pretty common, their insurance requires it in order to cut down on people renting a gun just so they can eat it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I think that is outdated info....

I work at On Target part time on the range and I've seen lots of people come in with no guns and rent them from us... Give them a call to ask.

And on Tuesdays we do free handgun rentals. (You still pay your range fee and for ammo, but you can rent as many as you want that day. Machineguns excluded) We have a full auto MP5, P90 and a 9mm M16 for rent if you like playing with machineguns....

Quoted:

My joy above was premature. I perused their website and it confirmed your info, but ...

It is not possible to rent a weapon unless you bring in a weapon.

What. The. Fk?!?!?   If I already have a weapon, why do I want to rent one????

I am willing - eager, actually - to spend an obscene amount of money renting suppressed, automatic fun.

But I'm a business traveler who commutes via plane. I can't tote my weapon for a week just to go play for an hour.

Anyone know of another option with less odd rules?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Gun Gallery does suppressor rentals with some of their handgun and rifle rentals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top