Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2017 12:31:02 PM EDT
My sister is attending Nova in August so I'm here helping her get her apartment situated. I've stopped by a few pawn shops trying to stumble upon older colts, olys, Norinco's etc. A few shops sent me to the Pompano Beach gun show, struck out there as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any local gun sale pages? I've scoured armslist with no luck.  thanks!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Want ad in Florida Gun Trader.
Not much interest in preban stuff.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
stumble upon older colts, olys, Norinco's etc.
View Quote
And stumble you will have to do.  Most pawn shops & even gun stores wouldn't know a good preban next to a new one.....
You can look at gunbroker...
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Floridaguntrader.com.  Although that website has become a joke as of late. Private sellers haven't realized the bottom has dropped out for private sales, preban stuff may be a bit different, not sure how much of that stuff you are going to see though.  I remember a pretty nice gun shop there when I was in Davie, Weston Arms I think.

Off topic, I really hope she is going to Nova for one of the graduate programs, I went there and wasted a fuck ton of money on a bachelor's degree and kick myself whenever I think about it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
no idea, gun show in west palm the 13th and 14th.

you could just try calling all the local shops and might get lucky. could try Advance firearms, if they don't have it they will call or check with their distributor to see if they have any.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Fort Lauderdale Gun Show:

Sat. August 12 and Sunday Aug 13

War Memorial Auditorium
800 NE 8th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top