Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2017 7:46:47 AM EDT
I was bumming around gun shops with a buddy the other day.  He suggested we stop at Only The Best on Sample Road in Pompano.   The closest thing yet to an adult candy store.  All sorts of high end rifles and hand guns.  Gun smith on premises as well.  He fixed a little problem with my new G40 while I waited.  
I was very impressed with the people and shop.  
Have any of y'all been in there?  What did you think?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
A bit high in prices...but yeah good eye candy.  They also have a lot of class3 stuff.  The range I used to go to they were out there "testing" that stuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Great inventory, high prices.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
a long row of 'sniper rifles' from the mid $4000s to the high $9000s.   1911 pistols for up to $4000.  Spendy indeed,  but it sure was nice to handle some of them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Vito's a good guy, I used to shop in the old store when I lived in Broward. Prices can be high but it's quality stuff.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Vito's GTG.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#6]
A little pricey but great inventory and really good guys. When I lived in Broward I only bought from Vito. They can help find some crazy stuff if you are looking for it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Vito @ Only the Best  has been a very solid guy to do business with in the gun community... Good supply inventory of firearms and spare parts on hand for class 3 items...

I did a few machine gun demo's with him and his crew back in the day when he was located at the old store off Cypress Road...
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]
if you want class 3 that's the place to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top