Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2017 12:37:46 PM EDT
My roof got damaged during the last storm, signed a contract with CW Strictland, insurance approved the replacement. Gave them a deposit in March, was given an April 26th date to get the roof replaced. I had 43 solar panels on the roof and had the solar company come in on April 25th and remove them all. They didn't show up, called them up and have been getting the run around ever since. Now they're saying they're trying to get my insurance company to pay for some additional work! Anyone know if I can get out of this contract? They haven't done any work yet, but I need my roof replaced asap!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Based on web search they are in Orlando correct?
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the orlando address is just a place where they do training. The main office is in Ormond Beach. Left a voicemail for the owner asking for my deposit back and told him I was going to go to the Ormond Beach office to get my money back. He called me back to apologize and said they were going to do my roof asap, then got a second call from someone else in the office to verify the type of shingles I wanted and the rest of the materials and said my room was going to be done the next week, that was last month.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Will have to see who we ended up using. I know the pain. Same situation and ours literally just got done last week.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
have you called your insurance company? seems like they would be the first contact if they have paid and nothing has gotten done.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Did your contract include an assignment of benefits?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top