Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2017 9:19:08 AM EDT
Does anyone know if you can purchase directly from Spike's Tactical in Apopka? I work just down the road and wanted to pick up a couple stripped lowers but don't see anything on their website about walk inside or pickup.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Been a LONG time since I've been to Spike's but I believe they still run a retail outlet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They've got a tiny area when you first walk in, to the right.  Several rifles on display, some gear and some swag.  Last time I went in they also had a few cases of stripped lowers.  You can go in (they buzz you in), and ask them for anything I think.  They are bound to have it in the back.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#3]
You could ask in the spikes tactical section. They typically respond to post and questions there

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/282_Spikes-Tactical.html
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, you can walk in and buy stuff. I was there a few weeks ago. Ask for Lacy and thank me later.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Great, thanks guys!
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I was at their old location back in 2008. Great folks and had exactly what I needed. Ask them about the commissioned artwork they had done by Tony Moreschi. Outstanding stuff.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was at their old location back in 2008. Great folks and had exactly what I needed. Ask them about the commissioned artwork they had done by Tony Moreschi. Outstanding stuff.
View Quote
Tony Moreschi is a talented artist and a great guy to know.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. A real genuine guy. I have a few of his prints. I'm hoping to see him tomorrow at the gun show in Ft. Myers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top