Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2017 9:06:37 PM EDT
I'm thinking of going to Cecil Webb tomorrow for the first time. For the guys that have been there before, do they have target stands and such there?

I have targets but don't want to haul the stands with me if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup. They have stands. Just take a stapler or tape to attach your targets.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup. They have stands. Just take a stapler or tape to attach your targets.
View Quote
This ... your going during the week which is good so you will not have to deal with the crowds... its a really nice place to shoot..
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm from NY and shot there 2 days ago on Sunday with my Brother.  Great facility and it cost 3 bucks per car and the "bird sanctuary" sign.

I'm stuck behind enemy lines here in NY so when I heard fully automatic gunfire at the gate I was curious.  I happened to be there on a "Full auto/rapid fire Sunday".  We NEVER get to do anything even close to that here in NY.  RO's/SO's were fantastic.  Range has recently been upgraded/rebuilt and it shows.  Many thanks to the "gun people" in general from there.  Got to try out some others toys and was made to feel extremely welcome.  Had some great conversations and people cant even begin to comprehend the laws I'm forced to comply with here in NY.  Trying to explain the "SAFE Act from NY" drew a lot of shaking heads and disgust.  I'm still erect from full auto fire and dumping 30 round P-mags back to back to back  so fast that the guns were almost on fire.

If we ever get invaded I don't think anyone will make it past Florida.  You guys have some crazy ass gun collections.  Guys rolled up with multiple ammo cans and milk crates full of bullets and shot everything they had.  It was incredibly awesome and the range, SO's, people there and gun collections were fantastic.  Too bad its so fucking hot and humid there, I could die...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to shoot there a lot but the crazy at the pistol range convinced me to build my own.
I haven't been there a quite some time, maybe its gotten better.
I live close enough to hear the range daylight to dark.
My own set up is 150 yards & I can shoot what I want.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
No more getto rats or asshats. Range officers there now keeping rifraf out. They are going to put in a few more ranges, redoing the old ones and building a store for ammo, targets, food and beverages. Air conditioned restrooms as well.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
ive herd that for 12 years ..
Quoted:
No more getto rats or asshats. Range officers there now keeping rifraf out. They are going to put in a few more ranges, redoing the old ones and building a store for ammo, targets, food and beverages. Air conditioned restrooms as well.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ive herd that for 12 years ..
View Quote
Check it now. They are moving toward it as opposed to talking. Slow but moving.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#8]
The last 2 times ive been there they were more worried about sorting brass then policing the ranges .I was told that most of the ros work for free there really ....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top