Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2017 10:41:09 AM EDT
Possibly going to Amway for a concert soon.  Do they wand?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Crap they took my wife's unopened water bottle  during there search, then they diddled me with there wand
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crap they took my wife's unopened water bottle  during there search, then they diddled me with there wand
View Quote
Well, I guess that answers that question.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
For lightning games 100% of sheep walk through a metal detector.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the Amilie Arena as in the oil company or the Amway arena as in the multilevel marketing scammers?
If the Ray-Jay and Trop do it I'm going to say the Ice Palace does too. You know the place the LIGHTNING hockey gets played.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The Amway is where the Magic play, in Orlando. Yes, everyone entering either gets wanded or sent through metal detectors. 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Amway is where the Magic play, in Orlando. Yes, everyone entering either gets wanded or sent through metal detectors. 
View Quote
Oh snap. My bad. Totally got them mixed up but the Same thing applies to amway.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:42:38 AM EDT
[#8]
for a concert they might, for the Solar Bears they dont
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#9]
They now have metal detectors at all doors, for all events. They will not even allow pocket knives. Got into a heated discussion with both rent-a-guard and OPD. OPD said go check it in with the security office on the SE end of arena, throw it out, go home, or continue your fit and go to jail.
And I was in a founders box for that Solar Bears game. I checked my kershaw at security.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They now have metal detectors at all doors, for all events. They will not even allow pocket knives. Got into a heated discussion with both rent-a-guard and OPD. OPD said go check it in with the security office on the SE end of arena, throw it out, go home, or continue your fit and go to jail.
And I was in a founders box for that Solar Bears game. I checked my kershaw at security.
View Quote
Well this is new... darn it
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#11]
It was a solar bears game  for me too
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Bring a hockey stick for defensive purposes.......The players use them for fighting and defending, why can't you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top