Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2017 11:07:55 AM EDT
Staying in Jacksonville Beach the next several days.  Anything I should put on my list gun related?

I see there is a gun show in Glen Cove Springs. I'm about an hour away.  Worth it to go?

Thanks in advance for helping a Texan out.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd between 295 and south side connector.

Did you mean Green Cove Springs? If so, its a neat little town.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Shooters

GT Distributors
2285 Kingsley AveUnit A2Orange Park  FL 32073Website
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Jacksonville beach to green cove springs is over an hour.  There is nothing really out there to see... I wouldn't recommend wasting the time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Stopped in at Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd today. Put 100 rounds through a VP9 tactical rental.  Nice little place with lots of inventory.

Thanks THEBAUMER!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stopped in at Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd today. Put 100 rounds through a VP9 tactical rental.  Nice little place with lots of inventory.

Thanks THEBAUMER!
View Quote
You are welcome. Plus on my side is I have a customer across the street.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top