Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2017 9:11:19 AM EDT
For over 3 months I have been trying to get a meeting with him in reference to an FDOT issue I am having.  It is not that they scheduled me for September to meet with him, it has been 3 months and they still have not even set a date.  I have called, emailed, and been to his office in person several times.  Each time they promise they are getting to it.

Yesterday I spent 5 hours marching by myself with a sad little sign in front of his office.  His mother who owns a real estate company in the plaza came out and asked me to stop.  She said I was being "unfair" to her son, and that she knows his personality and that this will not get me what I want.   All I want is some face time with my senator since I gave him my vote.   So far being polite has gotten me nowhere.

On the door to his office in Brandon he has the Seal of the State of Florida, his title, his name, but no contact info.  There is nary a phone number or email address anywhere.  He does not wan tto have to have contact with the people of Florida.

So guys I implore you if you would please to call his office today and just ask when he will be meeting with his constituents that is all. Nothing vulgar, no cursing or name calling.  Just a simple message asking when he will have time for us.  

Senator Tom Lee:  (813) 653-7061
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top