Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2017 3:43:18 PM EDT
Is it acceptable to post a local dealer/transfer service on this forum thread if you have a vested interest in the company?

I read the forum rules and didn't see anything against it, but wanted to confirm before doing so.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing you should PM a mod.  I know a lot of vendors pay money to post on most forum boards.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]
In my experience, it is acceptable to post it as an answer to a question, ie; the current thread asking about transfers in Daytona.

But it is not acceptable to create a thread solely for the purpose of advertising a business for free, yours, or someone else's.

This forum is for members helping members and discussion of topics of mutual interest, not am advertising forum.

Just my take, I'm sure a mod will be along in a moment to clarify.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both for the replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top