Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2017 6:42:40 PM EDT
Going under ? Anyone drive by lately and notice any signs ? Thx
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
None of the Florida stores were on the list to be shut down, but that list came out a while ago
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Going under ? Anyone drive by lately and notice any signs ? Thx
View Quote

IF GM is having problems, it's their own fault for not being competitive.  My local GM's prices are insanely high.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Just saw this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1990877_camping-world-buys-gander-mountain-in-bankruptcy-auction-will-close-all-but-17-stores.html

Sorry, nonclue how to link using ipad with the new format
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saw this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1990877_camping-world-buys-gander-mountain-in-bankruptcy-auction-will-close-all-but-17-stores.html

Sorry, nonclue how to link using ipad with the new format
View Quote
Hi, yeah that is got me to question if our store was going down. I know you live in Jupiter Farms right ? I am in Tequesta and don't really go south on 95
To  where I would see a banner. I work West of you.

I used to work P/T..there yrs ago. I was told by a current worker they took everyone off commission a while back,  and future inventory counts were cancelled.  Jez..time to start stealing everything,  more so than they do now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone see any deals on safes?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
i was there the other day, no good deals yet but its closing down
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there on Monday, 5-8, no good deals, everything seemed to be 10-20% off from High Retail prices.
The store is closing and it's already starting to look a tad bit empty.
Much better deals to be found on line anyway. I liked going there to browse and see what I liked but, didn't ever buy anything.

Retail is a dying breed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry to hear they're closing, I liked to browse the place and buy tee shirts, candy, candles, Rapala lures ( cheaper than Bass Pro), and such and there was a time when the restaurant served some pretty good game dishes too.

I hate to see businesses fail and folks lose their jobs.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#9]
They selling the Bear? Still there? That be cool in son's bedroom.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My parents stopped by a couple days ago, 10-20% off most items except guns and ammo.

They picked up a few Carhartt shirts but that was it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#11]
According to the Gander Mountain Splash Page,"ALL 126 NATION-WIDE ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top