Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2017 6:38:23 PM EDT
The company I work for has been doing a lot of construction for this new gunshop opening called Shoot Center. 

Talked to the owner named Aaron Forum, former Army And Green Beret he seems cool enough. Supposedly they're going to have a lot of instruction courses for various things. Store is pretty damn big and the range inside is looking pretty cool. Was supposed to open on 4/20 but there's been some setbacks. Looks like it should still open soon. On Monday we are installing all the ballistic glass to the range. 

Seems like this this place will be pretty sweet. Anyone know Aaron personally and have any idea what to expect? 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to know if they will sell memberships like the Alamo in Naples. I hope if they do they are more reasonable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to know if they will sell memberships like the Alamo in Naples. I hope if they do they are more reasonable.
View Quote
They have a Facebook and Aaron is pretty quick to answer most questions. 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They have a Facebook and Aaron is pretty quick to answer most questions. 
View Quote
Posted it but never heard back
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is it in CC?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:06:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish  someone would build a range like Webb in NW Cape. But this is great news hope its a success.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#7]
You're not that far from Webb in CC...and there's Hansen Range just north of the Cape if you wanna avoid the non-sense at Webb.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're not that far from Webb in CC...and there's Hansen Range just north of the Cape if you wanna avoid the non-sense at Webb.
View Quote
Im about 10 minutes from Hansen do you have any leads that could help me get in?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:22:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, I don't.  There's also Southwest Florida Sportsman's Assoc range off Oil Well Rd (out by the Charlotte Cty Correction facility).  Not sure what is needed to join either one but just wanted to let you know about them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Aaron is cool people, glad to see the store is finally opening. I will be in a class this Saturday with him and can ask him questions for you guys.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sorry, I don't.  There's also Southwest Florida Sportsman's Assoc range off Oil Well Rd (out by the Charlotte Cty Correction facility).  Not sure what is needed to join either one but just wanted to let you know about them.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
hansen range is never open
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top