Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2017 12:10:38 PM EDT
Florida Firearms Training's Hog Hunt School. With a day of classroom and on range Training and Preparation followed by a Day of actual in the field Hunting on a private preserve, this is the Perfect Way to get your First Wild Boar! This Event is designed to allow New and Experienced Shooters to experience the thrill of a real Wild Boar Hunt, while maximizing their chances of Taking Home the Bacon in a Safe, Fun, and Humane Way, 99% success rate in the last 3 years.

Amazing value, each students gets: Private hotel room, breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 pig, all range use, all training, hunt guide, use of hunt buggy, hand out materials, 1 camo T-shirt....

Limited space, more info and video here:

http://www.floridafirearmstraining.com/Hog_Hunting_School_-_FFT.html

Or call us at 561 450 9586
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Okeechobee, and I am trying to get my wife on board.  I figure it will be good time to get her more relaxed using her carbine.  Me, I want to take my M1 Garand out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
As many times as I see people posting about wanting to get started in hog hunting, this looks like a great opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a bad deal for everything that's included.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in Okeechobee, and I am trying to get my wife on board.  I figure it will be good time to get her more relaxed using her carbine.  Me, I want to take my M1 Garand out.
View Quote
Both would work well for hog hunting. Still have 2 spots open if you want to book.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As many times as I see people posting about wanting to get started in hog hunting, this looks like a great opportunity.
View Quote
Thanks, in fact that's the exact reason we started doing these. We had lots of students for our other training asking us about getting started in hog hunting. We have been doing it for about 3.5 years now. Small groups, everything included, lots of fun.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a bad deal for everything that's included.
View Quote
Yes Sir, thank you. We try to keep it as reasonable as possible, while including everything for 2 days. That way the student / hunter just needs to worry about his gun and ammo .
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I think this is going to have to wait until September, but it really looks like fun.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think this is going to have to wait until September, but it really looks like fun.
View Quote
It is. May is our last date until September, then we run the class every other month. Its restricted to 5 hunter / students per class on a first to sign up basis, so if you are looking for September, I would sign up soon. The only reason we have space in May is we hand a group of 3 cancel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#10]
These slots still open? I'm supposed to be in Boston but it's contingent on my company signing a contract. If that falls through I might be able to make it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
These slots still open? I'm supposed to be in Boston but it's contingent on my company signing a contract. If that falls through I might be able to make it.
View Quote
Yep..still have 2 spots open.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top