Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 1:58:36 PM EDT
Better half and I will be driving through West Palm Beach area on Saturday afternoon April 15th. There is a gun show at the South Florida Fairgrounds that day and Sunday. Is it worth going to for an out-of-towner looking for AR15 parts/accessories and M1 Garand parts, stocks, and accessories?
TIA
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Old guys with Sandy hook prices. I saw a 6920 for $1500 last time I was there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely not, IMO the show is pure garbage these days since all of the major vendors like Florida Gun Exchange, Andrews Gun Leather, and most recently, Shoot Straight; stopped attending.

On the other hand, if you like beef jerky and the other crap ancillary vendors sell at crummy gun shows you might enjoy the show.

I love gun shows and used to attend that show religiously for many years every month it was there, and it makes me sad to see what has become of it now.

The last time I went to that show about 2 months ago because my nephew dragged me there,  we stayed no more than 15 or 20 minutes because we thought it was so bad.

I'm pretty certain that you won't find the items you said you're looking for there with the exception of some Chinese AR accessories at higher than online prices.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, so I am going to post about another show the next weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top