A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 4/3/2017 3:48:09 PM EDT
Come out and practice real-world tactics coupled with the most fun you can
have with a firearm(actually two). Here are the COFs for this Sunday's
match. Registration starts at 9am. Safety briefing at 9:30am. Shooting
at 10am. Location: Shoot GTR. Our club page: NFDCC.

This a super fun match with a very family-friendly environment. Even if you've never shot in a match before, all you need is a center-fire rifle, pistol and a way to carry extra mags. Honestly, several shooters carry their extra mags in their pockets. Some have full competition gear. Regardless, come check us out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:16:30 PM EDT
Been awhile since I've shot one of the matches at GTR but it's definitely a good time!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:45:13 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By white_dc:
Been awhile since I've shot one of the matches at GTR but it's definitely a good time!
View Quote
Come on man! It's getting better every month. Bring friends. We are very welcoming to new shooters.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:53:55 PM EDT
What's the shooting distance on for the rifle section of the course and how many extra mags do you need to carry? My only 5.56 is a 10.5 SBR and everything else I have is 6.8 and would be too expensive to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:14:03 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Spearjunkie:
What's the shooting distance on for the rifle section of the course and how many extra mags do you need to carry? My only 5.56 is a 10.5 SBR and everything else I have is 6.8 and would be too expensive to shoot.
View Quote
From 10 yards out to 200 yards. Most people carry three mags. Most shots are 20-50 yards on average though. Only one stage has a couple of long shots.
Top Top