Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2017 6:02:10 PM EDT
Title says most everything.  I live in Sarasota but work in Port Charlotte and would love to find a nice safe place to shoot at night using night vision.  I've been a member at Manatee Gun and Archery Club for about five years, outstanding range and great people but unfortunately no night shooting.  We have land in Indiana where I can shoot any time I want which spoiled me, now we live down here 90%+ of the time and I haven't been successful in finding anything.  I'd be willing to trade ammo or whatever if needed, just looking to shoot steel hangers at varying distances at night.  All shots would be suppressed as well if that matters  I'm a 31 year old medical professional and it would be just me +/- my wife, there would be no shenanigans.  If anyone knows anywhere that would fit the bill please either post or hit the email button.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I was shooting at night in a quarry near everglades city I lost it to the Naples astronomy club so  no buy a boat or some land.

It may be time for about 40 of us to go in together and get a big private parcel out near heehaw junctionor clairmont . for our lobbying needs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top