Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 12:06:09 AM EDT
Hours: Saturday- 9:00AM-5:00PM & Sunday- 10:00AM- 5:00PM

See MoreFlorida Gun Shows - OrlandoMarch 25, 2017, 9:00am - March 26, 2017, 4:00pmHours:

Saturday- 9:00AM-5:00PM & Sunday- 10:00AM- 5:00PM  

Admission: Adults $11; Kids under 12 FREE

Note: Admission is Cash only  

Concealed Weapons Class: Saturday & Sunday at 11AM (or) 2PM; No pre-r...

Left cold http://www.floridagunshows.com/

Or should I save my money and buy jerky at COSCO
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If  you're up to the shock to  see some of the prices. You may be better off buying your beef jerky at Costco just remember the guy who owns Shoot Straight also owns the gun show now. I personally will probably be more inclined to drive over to Melbourne because of it I have real heartburn giving any money to Shoot Straight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Going tomorrow morning, a guy from work asked if I could pick up some ammo for him since he can't go.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there early and taking my USP 9 listed on EE.
Yes, the prices are high as they prey on the uneducated consumer.
If you know what you want,  go with actual prices and willing to haggle you can get a very good deal.
If looking for powder and primers its great to avoid haz mat fees.
There are a few vendors with high prices and won't haggle. No problem just move on.
The tall guy who sells ammo is a good example. Bad prices and he won't budge in price.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
So I actually did end up finding a pretty good deal at the show yesterday. Picked up a brand new Springfield 4" XDs .45acp bi-tone for $399 out the door. My dad's buddy saw it after I had left and he called me, then he waited until I came back so nobody else would buy it lol

Link for reference and image
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top