Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You are the man if I was closer to you I'd buy you a good scotch drink and cigar
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well DONE I'm thinking this is fare and hope we can sign up for a date in late sept ?I wasn't allowed to even put in for a date per the new manager .I'm interested in what your fee is to your RO ? So what dose the hive say ???????????????????????????
As far as the fire ext I didn't see that even out there at the berm we did pu other materials on the ground so no tires we get punctured  when grass cutting though
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The fees I'm assuming are a group rate? $75 for the first hour, then $45 after would eliminate a lot of people, if not.   Let's say we are there 5 HRS, that's $225 plus food, gas, etc....
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fees I'm assuming are a group rate? $75 for the first hour, then $45 after would eliminate a lot of people, if not.   Let's say we are there 5 HRS, that's $225 plus food, gas, etc....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha, yes. Those are group rates to rent out Area 51. We aren't going to be pocketing $7,500 if 25 people come for 6 hours. The reason for the change was to pay for our RSO. We wouldn't make any money if you paid the $200 flat rate and we paid our RSO to go out there all day including CRSO to check it out, etc. On the other hand, it makes no sense to pay $200 if you only want to stay for 3 hours and test some tannerite or whatever.

Quoted:
You are the man if I was closer to you I'd buy you a good scotch drink and cigar
I am definitely a scotch drinker and cigar smoker - we might end up being good friends.

Quoted:

The above replies are from someone (me) that'd been associated with MGAC since the early "Lena Road" days.  
The only thing I'd like to point out is that you're absolutely right that the angle of the pad is the issue. I forgot to mention this will be corrected by pouring triangles on both sides of the pad to square it up parallel with the other ranges. However, there is still the issue of target placement. I saw yesterday that if you place a target at 50 yards in one of our target stands and shoot from the standing your rounds will not even impact the berm because you will be shooting the ground before it. This is the reason for the 25y berm installation, CRSO target placement checks, closure of the 600y range and eventual earth works that will go into moving everything around.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
My hat is off to amediocreshooter for intervening on our behalf. Taking the time and energy to come here and get involved and listening to our bitching and moaning and maintaining a cool head. At the end of the day though, we all want to be safe, we want to contribute to the interest of all groups, Fudd and tier one operators () alike. We are like brothers. Fight among ourselves but together we all still hate BHO and HRC.

On to the next shoot!! 
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#7]
what did I miss?

Quoted:
 to the next shoot!! 
View Quote
View Quote
mid August? 
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top