Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 9:16:53 PM EDT
http://wfla.com/2017/03/15/target-8-state-feds-knew-of-high-radiation-levels-before-thousands-of-polk-homes-went-up/

Problems in Bone Valley.  How valid are these claims made by the media and the guy suing the developer?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad enough homes had very large radon gas ventilation systems installed. Some had several pumps. 

Those in the bad areas, it was known that it was equal to smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. Right where Grasslands current sides was the messiest I knew about. All those doctors and lawyers enjoying their $500,000 homes.

I specifically build on my house old cow pastures. I guess being some dumb local had its advantages. 

If you want to find the acid pits, go look where they built Streamsong Resort. Acid pits plus radon gas! 
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Drove by there once several years ago with my Uncle that has lived in the area forever. He told me that golf course was a dump and big mining pit a long time ago.

It's so pretty now. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top