Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2017 1:53:12 PM EDT
I was at my desk this morning and heard a chopper outside. Lloked out my widow and S.O. had my entire street blocked off. It is a dead-end rd West Shell point rd. Watched then and then several unmarked vehicles took off past my house.

A little while later my old engine and rescue unit from station 17 went by. Then a Csi unit.

They found that woman just 4 mins within walking distance from my house. I walked by that house Saturday and Sunday 4 times. It's not the Inn at Little Harbor no where near it. This is a private residence on a dead end street.

Goes to show you that you never know what's going on in your neighborhood. Now that I actually paid attention and looked at that guys picture.  :ham'r I recognized him. I'd seen him before. Though I did not know he was staying in that house. It's facing Tampa Bay in the back Yard about a 500k house.

Google map 3508 west shell point rd ruskin fl and thats the house

There must have been 20 sheriffs cars outside

Link to story
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Been following this story, poor gal is a friend of my wife's.  Never met the dude personally, but those who did had a poor opinion of him previously.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
That house my wife know who it belongs to. Not personally. But they do live there Where were they while that guy was there. I know both people on either side of the house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top