Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2017 7:29:30 AM EDT
Anyone care to ball park a number?  I'm looking at an old car, probably needs to be towed.  If you are a cop hater, don't read any further.  Back story is that my first take home ride was a 1994 Crown Victoria.  I'm getting close to retirement, and want to restore one. May have found one in an on line auction, just want to see what the hidden costs are.   I'm currently overseas, I'm using my parents house as a home of record.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Dina she may be able to help you and give you an idea of how much it will be.

To give you an idea I had my car shipped from MO to FL (Daytona Beach Shores) and it was $1450 in an enclosed trailer to protect my 911

I think in your case as it is only 150 miles it should not be all to much. They used a guy by the name of John he is stationed in FL see if you can get him.
I do not think you need an enclosed trailer for this car - open would be fine for it.

Attachment Attached File

good luck
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
What does cop hater have to do with any of this?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What does cop hater have to do with any of this?
View Quote

Nothing, too much time in GD, that's all.  This car is not a showpiece, a flatbed tow would work just fine.  I still have to wait for the auction to end, I won't pay crazy money for a 23 year old car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top