Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 4:31:33 PM EDT
Well time to make my semi annual pilgrimage to Daytona to visit the family and watch some racing!! I wait all year for this to come back around!

Whats up other then the 500? Anything else going on? Will be in town 2/26 - 3/5.

Anyone been to the beach lately? Water warm enough to swim in yet? I have been watching your weather and it looks like a good week in the 80's is that what your local weather is saying as well? Anything good biting on the inter-coastal?

Cant wait to get there! This week is going to S-U-C-K!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well time to make my semi annual pilgrimage to Daytona to visit the family and watch some racing!! I wait all year for this to come back around!

Whats up other then the 500? Anything else going on? Will be in town 2/26 - 3/5.

Anyone been to the beach lately? Water warm enough to swim in yet? I have been watching your weather and it looks like a good week in the 80's is that what your local weather is saying as well? Anything good biting on the inter-coastal?

Cant wait to get there! This week is going to S-U-C-K!
View Quote

We are experiencing the greatest winter weather I can remember.

Don't screw it up for us by bringing any of your weather with you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I will do my best! Believe it or not we have been in the 60s and 70s this week up here.

The forecast models look like it should be near 80 everyday or even mid to upper 80s that week. I hope so!

I promised the kids lots of beach time so I hope the water warms up some. If not guess I can find wet suits.

How is everyone?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will do my best! Believe it or not we have been in the 60s and 70s this week up here.

The forecast models look like it should be near 80 everyday or even mid to upper 80s that week. I hope so!

I promised the kids lots of beach time so I hope the water warms up some. If not guess I can find wet suits.

How is everyone?
View Quote

Speed week started Friday.  Locals just learn to stay away from the track, and associated traffic for the (ten days) week.

If you don't have any large gun stores back home, a trip to Florida Gun Exchange might make a nice side trip.  6 miles north of Daytona Beach.

Enjoy your visit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh I am well aware. I basically grew up there and spend LOTS of time there. I'm closer to a resident then tourist. FGE is okay but have much better deals here.

Most of my time will be spent in Ormond and Flagler so crowd wont bother me much other then the race and if we decide to do any of the shopping near the track.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top