BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:26:30 AM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Other then I see the firm on the Spanish channels infomercials....no
How's your record?  If it's not bad most any traffic lawyer will be able to get whatever your looking at reduced or dismissed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm connected to him, he's a nice guy and a good attorney, but he has so much volume of clients that a bunch of associate attorneys handle most of the cases, which can lead to some dissatisfied clients. His operation is huge and he is easily one of the most successful traffic attorneys in South Florida, if not THE most successful, he's literally the envy of other traffic attorneys I've met - he also does criminal defense. Word is white collar crime / medicaid fraud defense is much more lucrative than traffic.
I'd also recommend looking into Alexander Ramey for traffic defense, very effective.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm connected to him, he's a nice guy and a good attorney, but he has so much volume of clients that a bunch of associate attorneys handle most of the cases, which can lead to some dissatisfied clients. His operation is huge and he is easily one of the most successful traffic attorneys in South Florida, if not THE most successful, he's literally the envy of other traffic attorneys I've met - he also does criminal defense. Word is white collar crime / medicaid fraud defense is much more lucrative than traffic.
I'd also recommend looking into Alexander Ramey for traffic defense, very effective.
View Quote
What do you hear about Unger & Kowit?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top