Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 7:29:28 AM EDT
Per the suggestion I sent the administrator a request and the glitch has been solved.  Thanks for all the input.

I tried to log on to the site today and it says :

"You have been permanently banned from this board.
Reason given for ban: The owners of FSN have decided to revoke your membership to this forum.
A ban has been issued on your IP address."

I've been a member for years and have always adhered to the rules.  Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a member at FSN but it sounds like an administrative error on their part.  E-mail the admin/mod staff and ask what's up...  If you really have not stepped on any toes, you will be re-instated.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
No, that place is wide open compared to stuff here that would bring the ban hammer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I had similar issue about 6 months ago and contacted John the moderator.  He had it fixed within few hours.  Said it was some kind of system error that effected some members.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It seems to happen to me when I'm on a mobile device, non wifi.  There was a thread on there about it as well.  Try logging in on wifi.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]
All solved.  Sent the administrator a request and he rest the glitch.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Had it happen to one of my ipads. Cleared FSN off of it, reinstalled, works fine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top