Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2017 6:12:31 PM EDT
A bunch of boneheads want Pinellas county to become a sanctuary county.
Where do these vermin think they are? Oh thats right the demoncraps are county commissioners! Feckin idjits!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Even though they will deny it, Palm Beach became one in 2015. Assholes
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#2]
If Morgan becomes gubner he will turn the entire state into sanctuary for illegals. That's the only way democrats can take over. Democrats can't win without force and fraud.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If Morgan becomes gubner he will turn the entire state into sanctuary for illegals. That's the only way democrats can take over. Democrats can't win without force and fraud.
View Quote

I envision a lot of unrest and chaos should he get elected and wants to turn the state into a sanctuary haven for illegals.  I for one will not stand for it.  I have no plans voting for him or anyone who agrees with him.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't Pinellas the district that just elected Suntan Charlie their rep?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top