Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:27:51 AM EDT
it is at the

Pompano Beach Elks Lodge 1898
700 NE 10th St, Pompano Beach, Florida 33060

just popped up on my FB and tomorrow is the last day, sounds interesting might go see,

"Come to the Pompano Beach Vintage Arms & Militaria show,
Feb. 10th-12th 2017. Buy, sell, trade and browse thousands of rifles, pistols, field gear, uniforms, paintings and political propaganda from the Revolutionary & Civil Wars, Span-AM, WWI, WWII and Vietnam Era. Hop aboard a real Vietnam Era Helicopter or take a photo with a WWII legend. Truly a family event. Admission only $10 and kids under 12 along with first responders in Free!"
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
It's there every few months if you missed it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's there every few months if you missed it.
View Quote

Never heard of it and just saw this.

I'd love to check it out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah they also have a gun show there I think once a month now or close to that.  I do work at the airport across the street on weekends.
As with all the gun shows the last 5 years, hit & miss. Some things you might get a deal on others not so much.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah I get the gun show notifications, but was the first for this type of show. I was gonna take the nephew but he wanted to go to the park instead so I figured Id catch it next time. did anyone make it?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I go. The venue is half the size of a basketball court.  Sometimes, there will be good exhibits: one show there was an actually UH-1H Huey helicopter parked outside, and some military vehicles like a jeep and mechanical mule on the inside, and a very complete display of M-1 carbines.  No jerky or cheap samurai swords.  There were 3 looong tables to buy new guns, 2-3 looong tables selling ammo, but many single tables of guys selling obscure stuff.  Good for an couple hours of entertainment and window shopping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top