Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 1:26:26 PM EDT
Have a friend done there. Want to find a shop that can transfer some stuff. Also, any ranges in the area? Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
For ranges:  http://www.santarosashooting.com/
                 http://www.escambiarivergunclub.org/  Must be a member for ERGC.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out little jack's guns in Milton
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Little Jacks. He's on the gulf coast gun forum.

There's also a pawn/gun shop in Pace just west of Avalon on 90. Gulf Coast gun I believe.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Ron's Place on 87 is who I got my DD M4V4 transferred to.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there a need for gunsmithing in the Milton area? have thought about moving to sunnier climate!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
bump
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
SO there is no need for a gunsmith in the Milton area???
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SO there is no need for a gunsmith in the Milton area???
View Quote

Not sure. Haven't had the need for a GS so I haven't researched the availability
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is there a need for gunsmithing in the Milton area? have thought about moving to sunnier climate!
View Quote

That questions seems off, not everyone has a NEED for a gunsmith.  When asking that question, what are you thinking about?  Do you, OP, want some/need gunsmithing done from time to time or is it something else, like employment?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Deep South Arms and Ammo is off Avalon. They have a Facebook. Small shop in his house.

Also Little Jacks Guns in Milton.

Never had to use a gunsmith. Sorry.

For ranges:
If your friend shoots often then I recommend they get a membership to ERGC.  If they don't, then Santa Rosa Shooting center is a decent daily option.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm interested in maybe moving my shop down there. Full machine shop and FFL 07 mfg. looking for warmer weather and less rush hour madness. Would also have a gunshop.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm interested in maybe moving my shop down there. Full machine shop and FFL 07 mfg. looking for warmer weather and less rush hour madness. Would also have a gunshop.
View Quote

Makes sense now, maybe you should have put that in your original post.  Any ideas on how big you want your showroom to be?  Are you thinking just showroom  & smith area or a range as well?  In the summer time here indoor ranges is the much preferred choice.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#13]
To start, i would want to do retail/gunsmithing then move into range. Retail maybe 1500-2000 sq ft, gunsmith shop 1000-1500 sq ft.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top