Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 4:25:57 PM EDT
Hey everybody, new here. So I'm in the market for an Aero lower and can't find anywhere locally that has them. Also, every shop around me wants $40 for a transfer on a $60-ish receiver. All the info I've found on FFL is out dated and shops are closed, etc. Does anyone know somewhere within an hour of orlando that has Aero products? Or any info on better prices for a transfer? Please let me know if I posted in the wrong place, still trying to figure everything out. Also, this is my first build AND my first AR so I'm still figuring that out as well.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
J& B Guns
SR 471 Webster, FL
$25 transfers and Aero has their info on file

Underwater Adventures
Leesburg, FL
$25 transfers but I've not used him in a while, call and ask what the current deal is

Hopefully someone will give a closer option.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
J& B Guns
SR 471 Webster, FL
$25 transfers and Aero has their info on file

Underwater Adventures
Leesburg, FL
$25 transfers but I've not used him in a while, call and ask what the current deal is

Hopefully someone will give a closer option.
View Quote

That's great. J&B could actually work, my grandparents winter in Bushnell so I could use that as the excuse for the wife lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Darkside Vault
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Where are you located at in CFL? When have you seen an Aero lower for $60?
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Orlando, close to Sea World. Schuyler has them listed for $60 plus $7 shipping. I emailed Chris this afternoon just to confirm they actually had stock. He said they have plenty. I also contacted Darkside Vault that was recommended above. They are in Sanford and charge $15 for a transfer, still worth the 45 minute drive to pick up. Ideally I'd love to find someone that has them so I could just go buy it. Ballistic Advantage has a nice looking lower, but they said they can't do in house transfers until they are in their new shop
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#6]
blackside tactical in Melbourne has aero lowers
321-296-5439
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#7]
You can try and contact Bill Spring (407) 275-6482 he is in Union Park last transfer through him was $25 but it has been a while since I've used him though. He has always been good to work with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top