Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2017 7:12:34 AM EDT
Does anyone here have experience with the Florida Farm Bureau, and more specifically, their car insurance?

I currently use USAA, but I've been shopping around for a lower rate, and they came up. To get a quote from them online, they apparently automatically sign me up to be a member, which I'm not really keen on if I don't know much about them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#1]
We used them for a couple years. Very nice people but still doing business like it's the 80s. Unless they have improved, nothing is online, it takes forever to get something done, the office is helpful but only the agent can do anything. I had to drive out to their office two or three times for some kind of visual inspection or signing paperwork.

We went back to GEICO a couple years ago now, dropped our annual premium by a couple hundred dollars, and can access, change, or do anything we need 24x7.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Good folks, we have all our insurance with them. Nationwide canceled us after 16 or so years, said our sheep were considered dangerous animals and they couldn't insure us any longer. 
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had them for 19 years.

In that time they've totaled out two vehicles, bought two windshields and covered two collisions.

My rates obviously went up but they've never mentioned cancelling me.

They bundled my home and car insurance under one payment. And they cover firearms as household property and don't require a separate rider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top