Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2017 7:51:42 PM EDT
Late model chevy SUV/Crossover/whatever on state route 70 (AKA 53rd) at 5pm. had a BFL on the upper right corner of the back window.
Probably didn't notice me, no BFL but a arfcom license plate frame on a big blue 05 superduty ford 4x4 w/ladder rack.
Thought about trying to catch up but damn, you was movin!
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody will fess up anymore. I had two sightings last year and got crickets.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh well, guess some folk just aren't that talkative...
I don't have a BFL on my truck, I have the license plate frame. Only caught one person looking at it. Security type at the airport. Wonder what he was thinking.
I do have BFLs on my bikes though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an 8 inch on the back window of my truck, but that wasn't me. I work in Bradenton though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an 8 inch on the back window of my truck, but that wasn't me. I work in Bradenton though.
View Quote

Yes you do...and I spotted it  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top