Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2017 11:38:09 AM EDT
Looks like some neckbeards got caught holding the bag when the bubble burst.....

Red
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually found six boxes of CCI Stingers at the Inverness Walmart in Citrus county the other day...
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The asshats in polk county are still hoarding like mofos! Fgt needs to change its name to "scammers and felons trying to buy a gun dot com"  ive listed things there and youll get some rude fucker wanting to trade a beat up pt140 for a fnx tactical. Clowns!
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]
The prices on there are insane. People are asking more for used than you can buy new.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#4]
The neckbeards thought they had a no lose proposition; just goes to show you that there's always risk.

That being said; let them eat their stash or take a bath and sell it at competitive prices; because I don't care what it cost them, only what it's worth today.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually found six boxes of CCI Stingers at the Inverness Walmart in Citrus county the other day...
View Quote

So, you bought them all?
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 11:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to go to walmart early in the morning to pick up a box or two of 5.56 and .40 s&w on my early morning drive and would always see those parasitic .22 resellers in a line waiting like crackheads to get their fix.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I put some up last night at 60 cents a round.  

Long gone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put some up last night at 60 cents a round.  

Long gone.
View Quote

.60 cents a round for .22 ammo ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top