Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2016 10:48:40 AM EDT
Any recommendations for a quality cerakoter in the tri county area? I contacted boresight but they are no longer offering general cerakote services.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not know either place, but these are listed from Cerakote themselves.  try your zip code and see if anything else comes up.    One in Fort Lauderdale and one in Miami.

link
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not know either place, but these are listed from Cerakote themselves.  try your zip code and see if anything else comes up.    One in Fort Lauderdale and one in Miami.

link
View Quote

Looking for recommended applicators. I saw one in Miami but the amount of negative reviews has me put off.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Which county are you in?

There's a new guy in West Palm (Belvedere and Benoist Farms) that I've heard good things about.

Haven't used him personally though.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in dade but don't mind driving across county lines for quality work.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy did a couple of ARs for me and a friend. The paint came out great, but I wasn't very impressed with the reassembly he did. If you just wanted to have him paint the firearm and you put it back together, you would probably be ok.

www.miamigunsmith.net
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Darkside Vault.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#7]
http://gunsandrange.com/

Guns and Range Training Center.

1016 Clare Ave #1

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

(561) 402-7555
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

1016 Clare Ave #1

(561) 402-7555
View Quote

WTH. Born and raised in West Palm and I never knew there was a gun shop over there
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
WTH. Born and raised in West Palm and I never knew there was a gun shop over there
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1016 Clare Ave #1

(561) 402-7555

Yeah I know. I was born in S.E. FL, and though lived in a few other states over the years, all my family lives in PBC and I've been back since 01. Never heard of these guys either until fairly recently.

I told the guy who owns it that he needs to do some marketing because if I didn't know about this shop and neither did any of my friends, he's quite literally invisible to the most active shooters in the area.

Im not sure how that's even possible with such a finite amount of gun shops locally....but here we are.

Nice guys, they have a very respectable inventory, they sell some NFA stuff, they do training classes, cerekote, the works.

Definitely worth a visit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#10]
there is a place in W.P.B called Guns and Range.
their gunsmith is pretty knowledgeable.

didn't read the whole post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top