Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 5:51:40 PM EDT
I, An inmate of Massachusetts, will be visiting Orlando next week.  

Can you recommend a shop to wast some time in drooling over some nice toys?
Not really interested in a range or rental place, just a shop with good inventory.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
East Orange Shooting Sports.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If inventory is what you seek...Shoot Straight

Also: Orlando Gun Club is a little closer to the attraction area.

And the aforementioned East Orange Shooting Sports is on the east side, not far from UCF.

If you're on the north side of town, it's worth stopping by Spike's Tactical, they're 5-mins. from the S.S. Apopka location, and have a small showroom with lots of goodies to ogle.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Orlando is pretty big with shops all around so what area will you specifically be in?

I use the yelp app on my phone to find gun shops when I travel.

The shops already listed are good, I've had good luck at The Armories as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Always lots of inventory on display at Shoot Straight.

https://shoot-straight.com/locations-and-ranges/orlando/
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The above mentioned are good. I would recommend AAA Gun and Pawn in Deland, if you have time.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:24:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll second the visit to AAA Pawn if you have time to drive to Deland it's like visiting a museum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top