Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was a fun shoot!

My guest Ron won a lower in the drawing and I won a grab bag with a nice shirt for the wife!
View Quote

sorry about the ladies t-shirt....lol , the girls up front at the ticket booth were supposed to separate those into sizes and gender, some 3xl guy got a kids medium ....sure hope he has a kid at home

if any of you guy got pics or video and wanna share in please post it up on my Facebook, there was something on the camera on my phone and none of my pics turned out

www.facebook.com/gunstockandbarrel
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend.. But I hope this becomes a regular thing! I'd definitely like to be at the next one!
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
we are possibly looking at another range for our Spring shoot sometime in April, and yes this is gonna be a regular thing

there is also talk of doing something like a Knob Creek style MG shoot every winter somewhere in FL, but there just aren't enough places that could handle something like that .....yet

Matt, Ive still got that Suomi that I got from you about 6 years ago
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top