Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2016 1:56:17 PM EDT
thinking on getting a dodge, maybe w/ the mopar vehicle protection, either a charger or a 1500  w/ 6 cylinder (gasser) and 8 speed auto. are there any dealers/svc depts in town that are good to deal w/?

I understand that the dlrship would not have an incentive to NOT do repairs as they get paid by Mopar for work per the factory warranty or the extended mopar warranty right?  

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the incentives, but I took my SRT-4 to Jacksonville Dodge on Nursery Fields Dr. for regular scheduled maintenance and never had an issue. That was between 2004-2009, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top